Age of Consent
By using our Platform, you represent that you are above the legal age to 21 years old.
You, being User of the Platform, have rights to,
- Be informed of any personal data which we may hold or process about you.
- Request access to the personal data which we may hold or process about you.
- Contact us to correct any inaccuracies in the data you have provided.
- Ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Ask us to erase or restrict processing of your personal data.
- In case of any concern about your data, you can contact us via phone on +965 22281661 or via email on [email protected] .
- Our Platform has invested in and placed appropriate technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized use or access to or accidental loss of or destruction or damage to user information. When we collect data through the Platform, we collect user’s personal details on a secure server.
- We use firewalls on our servers. When we collect payment card details electronically, we use encryption by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) coding.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in connection with collection and disclosure of your information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you. You are responsible for protecting against unauthorized access to your password and your device.
Every time you visit our Platform, information is sent / transferred from your browser / device to our server log files and saved. The information transferred includes:
- Time and date or visit to our Platform,
- Pages viewed by you,
- IP address, URL of site that referred you to our Platform,
- Amount of information that has been stored and the browser you have been using.
It is not mandatory or necessary to accept cookies to visit our Platform. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser / application to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and other checkout functions.
- We may collect and process your data on our Platform to provide you with our services. This includes your name, gender, email address, delivery address, telephone number, and payment method.
- We collect your device information including device IDs and any other personally identifiable information used to access our Platform to enhance user experience.
- We may share your name, phone number, and address on to a third party (e.g., our logistic partner) in order to make delivery of the product(s) to you.
- Your phone number and email address may be used for notifications regarding order status and announcements of the latest deals and campaigns (e-marketing communication). If you prefer not to receive any such marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We may use the information we collect to conduct customer service-related analyses, train our Customer Service agents, and to provide you with the right customer support.
- You can access your order details as well as administer your address details by logging into your account on our Platform.
We may keep your information even after you have closed your account and are no longer availing our services to detect and prevent fraud, meet our legal/compliance/regulatory requirements, resolve any disputes, and enforce our privacy policies and terms and conditions.
For any competition, we use the data to notify the winners and advertise our offers. You can find more details where applicable in our participation terms for the respective competition.
Third Parties and Links
Use of Plugins
- Our Platforms use “plugins” provided by various network sites / e-mail service providers.
- When you visit a page of our Platform that contains a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to servers of concerned network site which transfers the plugin content to your browser.